I love this guilt-free version of whipped. It’s light and airy and can uplift pretty much any dessert.
I tried this on my dark chocolate brownies which tasted awesome but can also be used for pancakes instead of maple syrup to cut down on sugar.
Vegan Cherry Whipped Cream
- 1 cup of frozen cherries
- 1 can of coconut milk (I used full fat Thai Kitchen due to the fat content because cheaper brands dont have the same fluffing potential)
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil (melted)
- Leave the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight and scoop out the creamy content into a blender.
- Put cherries into the blender with coconut cream and blend until the mixture is uniform.
- Pour the cherry coconut mix into a mixing bowl and turn on your hand blender and slowly pour in your melted coconut oil until you get a whipped cream consistency.
Works great with Healthy Banana Brownies (Vegan & Gluten-free)